Writing a review is one of the best things you can possibly do to help me. I read them all! Every review helps me to reach and help more parents and students—so thank you!
How to Write a Book Review:
Reviewing LAUNCH: How to Get Your Kids Through College Debt-Free and Into Jobs They Love Afterward is easy. To go straight to the review form on Amazon, click here.
How to Write a Podcast Review:
Review the Launch Your Teens Podcast on iTunes using these steps:
On your computer:
- Go to the Apple Podcasts landing page for the Launch Your Teens Podcast. The link for this is here.
- Click “View in iTunes.”
- If you get the prompt, “Do you want to allow this page to open iTunes?” select “Allow.”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews.”
- Under “Customer Ratings,” click the stars next to “Click to Rate.”
- Under “Customer Reviews,” click “Write a Review.”
- Write the review, and then click “Submit.” Reviews of any length are welcome!
On your iPhone or iPad:
- Download the “Podcasts” app if it’s not already on your device.
- Launch the Podcasts app.
- Tap the Search tab. (You’ll need to do this even if the Launch Your Teens Podcast is already listed in your app.)
- Enter “Launch Your Teens Podcast” into the “Search” tab.
- Tap the blue “Search” key at the bottom right.
- Tap the image with the red graduation hat to open the Launch Your Teens Podcast.
- Tap the “Reviews” tab.
- Tap “Write a Review.”
- Write the review, then click “Submit.” Reviews of any length are welcome!
Thank you so much for your reviews! You’re helping others find the practical help they need, and I appreciate it so much!
Many thanks to my friends at the What Fresh Hell Podcast for helping me with these iTunes reviewing instructions. Listen to the What Fresh Hell Podcast for mothering topics and mothering advice that keep you laughing and keep it real.