To get straight to the description of my TRIBE Membership, zoom to the red writing below. I’m stunned and amazed at the great response I’ve gotten to the short, succinct video trainings I sent out last week.
Specialized help—based on the age of your kid—with no video longer than 10 minutes! Parents are loving having fast, inspiring grade specific training that only gives them info they need right now.
The stories of exciting success are flowing in—along with gratitude that I just made the whole process even easier.
At the same time, this has opened up wellsprings of raw emotion in some parents.
Some of what I’m hearing sounds like this:
1. “I want to get my kids through college debt-free and set up for real jobs after college—but I don’t have time to read very much.
Please just give me the least amount to read possible.”
2. “I seriously don’t have time to do very much! Please give me just the bare bones that I need right now.”
3. “When I can’t do much, please support me and tell me, ‘That’s OK! This is still going to work out!'”
Some of what I’m hearing sounds like this:
4. “I’m worried that if I get serious about moving toward debt-free college for my kids, I’ll end up with a question I can’t get answered. What if I get stuck and can’t move forward? Then all the time I’ve invested in this will be wasted. The stakes here are high. If I’m going to do this with confidence, I can’t just read. I need access to an expert who will answer my questions!”
5. “The internet is driving me crazy. So much redundant information! Much of it way too basic and obviously incomplete. So much of it contradictory! How am I supposed to figure out which voices are wrong and which are right? I need an expert to guide me—but I don’t want to spend $5,000 on some kind of admissions consultant who may or may not be trustworthy.”
6. “I need accountability on this journey. I’m sick of feeling isolated and alone in this very important part of parenting. What I really need is a community of people who will hold me accountable to show up regularly and take the steps I can. Even when life gets busy.”
This month, I’m taking all these needs into consideration as I finish up my TRIBE Membership.
Parents inside my TRIBE membership will have an open door to be with me in person, online, in a group setting, 10–15 times per year.
Not a big commitment—and attendance at these online TRIBE Membership meetings will never be required. Many parents will think of my TRIBE membership the way they think of their AAA auto club membership. Use it only when you get stuck! Other parents will put all 15 membership sessions on their calendars—using our online meetings as a way to hold themselves accountable to keep moving forward toward their debt-free college goal.
And best of all? My TRIBE members will get free online access to my classes and seminars that other families pay hundreds of dollars to attend.
Doors to my membership will open just twice each year, in March and September.
Tell your friends that invitations to join this membership are sent only to parents who subscribe to and read this free weekly email newsletter.
It’s true that parents are getting fabulous results with debt-free college just by using my book.
You can see this in the amazing reviews from parents and financial advisors here.
But for parents who want more than just a book, in March of 2020, they’ll have access to more.
My TRIBE Membership will provide additional help for parents who want to:
1. Read as little as possible.
2. Spend the least amount of time—do only the steps that get the biggest, fastest results.
3. Get support and encouragement from me, the expert. Hear my voice telling you month after month, “It’s OK! You don’t have to do it all! Just do what you can and leave the rest!”
4. Have questions welcomed and answered.
5. Dissolve parenting isolation by becoming a part of a community that shows up regularly to be with you on this step-by-step journey.
Accountability and progress will naturally result—all while you spend the least amount of time possible.
* I’m mostly talking about parents in this article, but this membership will also be for financial advisors, guidance counselors, and admissions consultants who want to be as equipped as possible to guide the parents they serve on this journey.
I need your input as I finalize this TRIBE Membership!
As you think about my TRIBE Membership opening in March of 2020, what would you especially like for me to include?
What questions do you have about it?
Email me your thoughts at this address: Jeannie@JeannieBurlowski.com. I’ll respond both in this blog, and in my free weekly email newsletter that will come out on March 2nd, 2020.
I’d love to hear from you—and from your friends!
Copy this entire article and paste it right into your school, business, or homeschool newsletter. Put a link to it in your Facebook group! Just include the words “By Jeannie Burlowski.”
Please also help me by tweeting this out to the people who follow you.
Here’s your starting point for clear, step-by-step help with the whole debt-free college process from beginning to end.
It takes only 7 hours to read my book:
You can see more than 85 reviews of this book on Amazon by going to:
(Tell your friends.)
You can see why financial planners and wealth managers love LAUNCH, here.
You can see the top 9 questions parents are asking me about LAUNCH, here.
Read just one chapter of LAUNCH every 1–3 months while your child’s in middle school and high school, and you’ll know every viable strategy for debt-free college at exactly the right time to implement it.
And if your child’s already well past middle school? That’s OK; you can run to catch up. But the process of getting your kids through college debt-free goes more smoothly the earlier you start it—especially if you’re not planning to save up any money to pay for college.
Did you find this article through a Facebook post?
Please click the LIKE or SHARE button on that Facebook post right now. You’ll be helping me get this info out to families who might never otherwise find out about it.
What about you? What are your thoughts on what this TRIBE Membership should look like?
Comment below or LIKE Jeannie Burlowski Author on Facebook, find this post on that page, and let’s talk about it there.
Who is Jeannie Burlowski?
Jeannie is a full-time academic strategist, author, speaker, and podcast host. Her writing, speaking, and podcasting help parents set their kids up to graduate college debt-free and move directly into careers they excel at and love. Her work has been featured in publications such as The Huffington Post, USA Today, NerdWallet, and US News and World Report, and on CBS News.